Tuesday, July 29, 2008

First Hair Cut

So I finally cut Cheyenne's hair a little bit. A lot of you have been asking and asking when I was gonna do it. And last night she had a HUGE knot in her hair from twirling it all day in the car. (we drove home from MI yesterday) and with all brushing, combing, washing, and conditioning it just would not come out! So I decided to cut it out, and then proceeded to cut the rest of her hair a little bit. now I have never done this before, and it is very hard to her to sit still, so it did not turn out very good, and I think she looks even funnier then what she did before..but hey she is still cute, and I will get it fixed soon. Here is a pic, she didn't want her pic taken, so its not the best, I will try again later when she is in a better mood

2 comments:

Gozo said...

That's hilarious!!! You did the best you can:)

Beek's Fam said...

Cute!!

So...you were in MI and I didn't even get a phone call??? HOW RUDE!! J/K