Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Babies, Babies, and more Babies

Well I just want to update you all on all the babies that have been born around me lately. Congradulations to some friends from church with the birth of their baby girl Emily Sue, and two friends from playgroup, one with a girl Abigal, and the other friend with a beautiful baby girl Kora Jean. (I started a trend in Fulton with all these baby girls!) And two of my cousins just had babies also. To my cousins Brad and Kimberly a baby boy, Oliver Bradley.. and to my cousins Sharon and Kevin a baby girl Emily Diane. So much new life around here, it is just amazing! As my sister puts it, there isn't anything else to do in Fulton :) Literally its true LOL 7 of my friends here have either just had a baby or are pregnant. Crazy huh. CONGRADULATIONS TO ALL THE NEW MOMS AND DADS!!!

No comments: