Monday, June 2, 2008

Another Week

LIfe has kind of fallen into a routine now. If you haven't heard yet, I lost my job recently. We got a new director at the YMCA and he is making a lot of budget cuts to try to get us back on track, but there actually is talk of closing down because we are far in debt. I was pretty upset and shocked when I found out, and had to go through a season of grieving. I really loved my job, and it will be extremely hard to find one like it around here. I am not yet sure what I will do, I know that I do want to work.....kudos to stay at home moms, I don't know how you have the patiance and don't go insane, cuase I would!! Needless to say I want to work, but it might just have to be some part time something like Target or such. We will have to see, I am gonna wait a little while longer before I start looking though, I need to get Dakota taking a bottle before I can do anything! Other than that things have been going pretty smoothly around here. Dakota is eating and growing, and now sleeping very much, but she is overall a happy content baby, she doens't cry alot, which is really nice. Cheyenne is doing okay, she gets bored throughout the day and wants to always be doing things, so she loves it when dad comes home and takes her outside!

2 comments:

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

I'm really sorry about your job! I'll pray another one comes soon!
Also-requesting more pics please!

Beek's Fam said...

Oh honey I'm so sorry about your job loss!!! We'll be praying that something will come up soon for you guys!!!