Monday, May 12, 2008

First off, Sorry Grandpa and Grandma for not updating last week!! I kind of forgot about it...but this week I won't leave you in the dark! :) I went to the doc this morning, and we decided to induce me. So early tomorrow morning I will be induced, YEAH! Now just pray that is will go smooth and fast. With Cheyenne I was induced on a Wednesday morning, and didn't have her till Thursday night, this time I am hoping it will go a LOT faster, and that I will have baby tomorrow. If you want updates on our progress please call my parents or sisters or dave's paretns, as Dave and I won't be taking any calls untill after the baby is born! Thank you all so much for your prayers and thoughts!

2 comments:

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

how exciting! I'll be praying for a smooth, fast delivery! tell dave to bring the camera!!

Gozo said...

I LOVE YOU!!