Saturday, May 10, 2008

Congradulations!!!

A big congradulations to one of my track throwers! Elaina made it to state last night in the shot put with a throw of 37 feet 3.5 inches! It was so exciting, and I was glad I was able to be there to experiance it with her! She is a freshmen, and is SOOO excited! Also another girl on our team, Allison, made it to state in the hurdles, so congradulations to her too! I really wish I could go next weekend with them, but that is just not possible. But it was such a great night at the track meet. Good weather, Dave came with, Cheyenne behaved the whole time, and we just had some great fun!. Today Dave and I are going out on a date, probably our last one for a really long time! Today is gonna be a good day, and go by fast, and then its Sunday...which usually goes by fast, and then its off the the doctor Monday morning to see if we can't get this baby out! yeah, the end (or should I say beginning) is in sight!!

2 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

Congrat's to the track student! How wonderful she must feel!!
Enjoy your date with your hubby.

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

I was JUST thinking of you and Kristen last night...we were watching Sister Act 2, and I told Andrew that you guys danced to that song!
My sister in laws and I painted the room!Glad you liked it! It took forever to paint the stripes and did you see the mural? Ill have to show you its amazing (My sis in law did it)
cant wait til that baby comes!