Saturday, October 13, 2007

Time goes by

Well it is starting to seem like I will only update on Saturdays. man that is sad. This week has been pretty crazy. i started getting morning sickness...which is not fun!! I negociated with my boss, and the new job I got offered, to get everything I wanted out of my career. I am going to stay at the YMCA. They gave me a huge raise, and I can literally add or cut hours whenever i want. So as soon as they find a new lifeguard, I am going to back to working only about 20-25 hours a week...which will be great...and about the same amount of money thanks to the raise. So I am happy now, although I was really stressed for a couple days. I went to the doctor and found out that I am about 9 weeks along, and I am having an ultrasound next week to make sure everything is normal. and thats about it....kids are showing up at our house right now to go paintballing this afternoon, so i better go downstairs and let them in!!

No comments: