Thursday, October 4, 2007

long time

its been a while since I have last posted, and you are all probably wondering what is going on in my life. Well the truth is...I am working a lot, and then when I am not working, I am sleeping. I ahve been sooooo tired lately, I just can't believe it. My house is a total disaster and it is starting to smell in here...i really need to clean!! but when I have time to clean, all I want to do is sleep. AHHHH how long will I feel this exhausted all the time?? I am ready to get some of my energy back!!!
I got a job offer at a new gym that is coming to Clinton, with less hours a week, and double the pay. I think I am gonna take it. I just need to have another meeting to finalize details and all that good stuff. So please pray that I make the right decision, and that things will stop being so hectic around here.

4 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

Praying that the new job works out for you!

Maria said...

Um - fewer hours and more pay seems like a no brainer to me. My two cents is go for it!! Good luck in the next meeting :)

Gozo said...

That's great! When are you going to be on Skype?

Christy said...

good luck-- Sounds like an answer to prayer!
ck