Saturday, October 20, 2007

Another Week

While it is Saturday again, and I guess that means that I should update. This week has been pretty dull. Although we went and got an ultrasound on Wednesday. That was awesome!! I didn't realize that the baby already has a head and arms and legs... i thought it was still like a tadepol..but no, it was growing and moving around..and looked very healthy. According to the ultrasound my due date has been moved to may 16...but you never can tell really!!
Today we went to the pumpkin patch and picked out some nice pumpkins! Cheyenne had a blast with the animals..although she called everything from the bunny to cows puppies!! I was gonna post some pics, but i can't find the camera cord right now....wait for those they will be up soon.
The most exciting news of the week is that my hours got cut!!! YEAH!! I will now only be working about 30 hrs. I am so happy..i won't be as tired and stressed, and I will be able to spend time with cheyenne, and actually be a wife and mother!! praise God!! Well thats all for now. We are having some friend over tonight, so I have to go try to cook something appetizing!! wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Beek's Fam said...

Very cool about your ultrasound! Sure makes things feel more real doesn't it? You feeling good?