Saturday, September 22, 2007

thats true

So you all probably figured it out by now. We are expecting our next child!!! We haven't been to the doctor yet but we are estimating a due date in early may. It was fun to post it and watch people's reactions when they found out. Sorry to anyone who was mad we didn't call them personally, but you know, this was kind of fun.
In other news....cheyenne is doing alright. the other day she woke up from her nap with a puffy red eye, and it didn't get any better the next morning. So we went to the doctor. Turns out she has an ear infection and an eye infection. I have to give her eyedrops three times a day. that is one of the hardest things to do!! any suggestions? Well I have to go to work for a little bit, and then off to a wedding!!

3 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

We are so happy for you! I'm assuming your folks know so I can let the cat of the bag, so to speak?? I'm dying to tell my mom!!!

Sarah said...

SHANNA!

congrats!

My brother called me when Dave told the youth group..and I've been meaning to call you and tell you on the phone...but I figured I would wait until Sunday when I'm home.

:-D

I will see you then!

<3 in Christ,
Sarah

Christy said...

Congrats!!!