Thursday, September 13, 2007

life is lookin up

have you heard the phrase (or verse, or proverb) ? God never gives you more that you can handle? Well I have really been shown this week, that it is true. Monday was a really bad day, and I was stressing out, and having a mental breakdown because of all the stuff I have gonig on at work, and I was about ready to quit. Well the next two days really showed me that God listens to us when we are stressed and helps us out. Tuesday was a good day, I got to go home a little early b/c someone didn't show up, then Wednesday was a even better day. I was suppose to go in at 6:30 but three of my clients were gone, so i didn't have go in till 9. Then later that day I was talking to the pool supervisor about stuff, and he understood what I was gonig through, and I am no longer having to do swim lessons...(which is great, i didn't like them anyway) and my hours are gonna get switched again, and I am finally gonna get the raise I deserve!!!! yeah! God knew I was doing to much. So my new hours won't go into effect till Doug (the other trainer) leaves. But then I will be working mornings and two evenings, and I will have afternoons off!!! it is gonna work so much better, and I feel better already!! okay this is a really long post, so thank you for reading it through! have a great day! I gotta go make lunch before its off to work! ttyl

3 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

That is so exciting! Sure proves that it's good to pray to God and that He answers them! Glad that your work life will be better.

Maria said...

Hey congratulations! I hope you love your new schedule - sounds like you'll get to spend more time with Cheyenne :)

Christy said...

That rocks. I will be praying it works out.
ck