Saturday, September 1, 2007

Thanks a lot Andrew

You all know Dave is huge into football and fanatsy football. Well he has formed a team with some of our friends from St. Louis, and from here. Well I don't play because I don't know anything about football, and it really doesn't interest me. Well our friend Andrew from St. Louis just got engaged and is getting marriend in Janurary. He decided to drop out of the leauge so that he can plan his wedding. So now there are uneven teams, which I guess won't work, so as you might have guesses...I am forced to play....thank you andrew, I will make sure I will buy you a nice wedding present!!! :) oh well,, wouldn't it be really funny if I ended up beating dave? everyone cheer me on!!!

4 comments:

Beek's Fam said...

GO SHANNA!!!

Maria said...

Win Shanna!

Maria said...

ps - from what i hear of your trash talking you aren't too upset about playing :-O

Christy said...

GO Shanna!!! You can rock it!!
and I think it's so cute that C is talking! She will cheer for you too- I am sure!

ck