Thursday, December 6, 2007

Merry Christmas to Dave

While, I finally gave in and gave Dave the best Christmas present he could ever wanted.........yup thats right, we got a dog. I don't have any pics right now b/c i can't find my camera, but it is a really cute SMALL dog. It is a beagle/snouser(sp?) mix and his name is Scooter. One of our youths got him from her neighbor, but he didn't get along with their other dog, so i thought about it, and decided that if it didn't work out with them, that I would give it to Dave and Cheyenne for Christmas. Well last night at youth group, she came and told me that her dad could come and drop the dog off after youth group. So SURPRISE!! Dave and Cheyenne got an early present. I think it will work out a lot better than Sedona (our other dog) The one thing I really like about him is that he is really small...and not to say cute! oh and by the way Cheyenne LOVES him!! (and he gets along with her pretty well too)

1 comment:

Beek's Fam said...

I can't wait to see pics of Scooter. Man, you're family is just growning!