Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mama's Girl

So its been like 2 or more weeks since I have last posted, but i have excuses! First off we were without internet for a WEEK! it was hard (probably more for dave b/c of fantasy football, then for me) but still it was pretty rough. And then during the day I literally can not sit down and do anything. Dakota is a huge mama's girl and if I am not holding her, feeding her, or playing with her, she is screaming!!! and i am barely exaderating (sp?) so i have been having a hard time getting much of anything accomplished, let alond posting. so i apologize to all my readers. I have cute christmas tree cutting pics, and a video of Dakota, that i will eventually get up. but if I don't post for another month, at least now you know why.

1 comment:

Beek's Fam said...

Yeah yeah yeah...excuses excuses excuses! LOL Glad to hear that all is going well. Miss ya tons girl!