Thursday, August 14, 2008

Done.

WARNING: this post is just a rant and rave of my frustrations, to get them off my chest. Read at your own risk
So right now I am totally done being a mom. My word it is soo hard. I love my kids and everything, but I have reached a low point. Dakota is STILL not sleeping through the night, sometimes getting up three times. Cheyenne is the definition of a terrible two, always whinning and complaining, and having the attention span of about 3 seconds, not to mention she just talks and talks and talks and doesnt stop repeating stuff till i respond. its like 'tractor mommy, tractor..i see tractor mommy" untill i say "yes a tractor, cool!!!" oh man all i want 2 do is watch the oliympics but i pass out on the couch every night before anything good happens. i am sooooo tired! well i just have 2 make it through today n tomorrow and then it is off 2 six flags!!!!! no kids and a day full of roller coasters, and a jordyn sparks concert!!! the countdown has begun!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Just don't send em into a lake in the car alright??

Just kidding - I hope that your day away kicks some serious tail and that you get a break very soon.

hugs - mg

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

sorry such a rough time! I hate when babies dont sleep-you seriously lose your sanity! I wish I lived close to help. Just grab your purse and keys when Daddy gets home and take off for a bit- or a nap in your car!!:)